AJ100 practice with an award-winning portfolio is seeking an experienced document controller to join it's well-established team on a permanent basis. The practice offers a unique culture and ethos rooted in career support, development and well-being. This is an unmissable opportunity to join a notable design name and assist the daily flow of project files and correspondence.
- Liaise with internal project teams, as well as external clients and consultants to manage and organize all incoming/outgoing data files.
- Carry out routine document control activities, such as filing, upload/ download, print, binding and copying/scanning.
- Performing audits on drawings and documents to ensure that they are properly submitted.
- Managing drawing files according to project needs.
- Archiving completed project information.
- Maintaining various projects on extranet and EDMS sites.
- Liaising with software support team to ensure smooth running of systems.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience working as a Document Controller in architecture, design or a creative environment.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong administration and organizational skills, able to work in teams
- Ability to learn new skills and systems quick
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Software required is Deltek PIM/Union Square and Extranet sites e.g. Asite, BIW, Aconex, 4Projects
- PowerBI and SQL query experience desirable.
Apply for Document Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly