Bid Coordinator for leading UK AJ100 practice - UK and international projects
Are you an experienced Bid Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for a leading and an award-winning architectural practice based in central London? Then this could be the role you have been looking for. This practice prides themselves on integrity and attention to detail. The role of a Bid Coordinator is to help identify appropriate new business opportunities and to help manage the submission process to ensure the practice win new work.
Duties Business Development
- Research new areas of business opportunity, identify useful new business contacts, competitions and leads
- Manage the intranet database of submissions and contacts to ensure it is up to date
- Manage the research of potential new business opportunities, including OJEU’s and competitions, preparing summaries for evaluation by Directors
- Present new business opportunities at our weekly meeting and manage follow-up of actions to ensure staff are clear on their roles/responsibilities in the bid process Bid and submissions
- Identify and agree priorities for bids, competitions, and tenders
- Write tailored copy, edit, and proof-read text for new business materials that reflect the practices values and tone of voice
- Write, coordinate, and submit prioritised PQQs, bids, competitions and tenders in collaboration with project teams
- Evaluate the practice’s success in bids and competitions and seek feedback so that lessons can be learned and the approach improved
- Manage other people’s contributions to submission documents to ensure timely completion: architects, graphics, other consultants and so on. Resources and information archive
- Manage the maintenance of all new business material, including: approved project text, practice profiles, CV’s, certificates and other documentation
- Manage the archiving of bids and organize information about practice approach
- Experience in assisting producing successful submissions; practice profiles SSQs, ITTs and other bid documents. Be enthusiastic, committed, and self-motivated, with a keen graphic eye, attention to detail and a meticulous approach to work.
- Have an affinity with modern architecture and feel inspired by the standing that the practice maintains within the architectural world.
- Have relaxed people skills and be able to motivate and influence others as well as being able to talk with confidence and authority to senior people.
- Have exceptional organisational skills, with an ability to manage a diverse range of tasks, involving different people and different activities both inside and outside the studio - taking either a leading, a managing or a supporting role as appropriate.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure; with an ability to multi-task and work on multiple submissions concurrently.
- Excellent English language writing skills, both technical and non-technical are essential as is knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and In-Design.
Apply for Bid Coordinator for leading UK AJ100 practice - UK and international projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly