Rare opportunity for a quick thinking and creative architect at leading bespoke joinery company.
Are you an architect passionate about craftmenship? This is a unique opportunity to work with leading brands and designers to realise a wide variety of bespoke interiors, joinery and products of exceptional quality and craft. This role would suit an architect who has oodles of creative flair and the innate ability to detail right down to the smallest scale, looking to work in a fast paced hands on environment and see real things built. Pioneered by females in an East London warehouse, you will join a hugely talented team of designers and joiners who believed in a flexible approach to work, even before the pandemic!
- Take on design intent drawings to produce shop drawings and construction documentation in AutoCAD.
- Oversee manufacturing at the in-house workshop.
- Liaise on site with client, architects and contractors.
- Deal with samples and materials.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Architect from a design focused background.
- Passion for quality and craftsmanship. Bespoke joinery experience would be advantageous.
- Detail focused with a solid understanding of the construction process.
- Coordination and site experience.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Quick thinking with initiative who thrives in a hands-on multifaceted role.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite.
Apply for Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly