An opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join a leading studio that specialises in luxury residential design. The studio has worked on some of the most exclusive addresses in the UK and around the world, all completed with a contemporary approach. The successful applicant will be joining a team well known for their collaborate approach.
- Develop a procurement strategy and work with the designers on supplier selection.
- Prepare initial FF&E budget with the design team an develop a relevant and curate FF&E programme for Client.
- Managing projects within schedule and budget.
- Managing FF&E tender process and negotiating best terms with new suppliers.
- Creating, issuing and managing purchase orders to suppliers. Checking quotations and invoices.
- Ensuring that all items that are being ordered are compliant with any necessary regulations
- Managing all supplier communications and monitoring development of the project against agreed deadlines.
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure that all payments are made in timely manner and all paperwork is in order
- Organising third party storage and freight/delivery services.
- Planning and carrying out factory visits along with FF&E design team to monitor progress of bespoke FF&E and ensure QC is being met.
- Scheduling installation with all parties. On site inspection and liaising with contractors.
- Managing a procurement assistant.
Skills & Experience
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Strong understanding of the luxury private and hospitality sector
- Strong IT skills set especially MS Office and excel with proficiency in Estimac
- In-depth knowledge of UK-based and international suppliers
- Ability to speak to suppliers in a firm and clear yet always professional manner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly