Internationally acclaimed interior design practice specialising in high end hospitality projects, seek finance assistant to join their South West London studio.
- Processing and paying supplier & procurement bills
- Setting up and managing supplier / procurement trade accounts
- Managing supplier queries
- Data input in to the cash flow forecast
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of multi-currency petty cash
- Processing and reimbursing employee expenses (twice monthly)
- Processing credit card statements (monthly)
- Monthly billing of customer fees and reimbursable expenses.
- Updating and providing clients with fee tables and monthly billing schedules.
- Responding to customer billing queries as necessary
- Safeguarding cash flow by ensuring customers adhere to their payment terms
Skills and Experience
- Exposure to accounts receivable & payable or management accounting.
- Completed a finance or accountancy qualification or have started studying a CIMA or ACCA qualification.
- Good knowledge of ‘Quickbooks’ or similar system
- Proficient on Excel & Outlook.
Excellent attention to detail and communication skills essential. Must be pro-active, confident, & willing to take on new responsibilities. The studio strongly encourage applicants who are considering a long term career within finance.
Apply for Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly