Senior Residential Technician
FRAME are currently looking for a Senior Residential Technician who has experience working for Housing Developers. For this position, they require someone who is fully proficient in AutoCAD (Revit too would be a bonus!). It is essential this person has excellent Architectural Working Drawing's to showcase in their portfolio. Project wise, this company are mostly known for their Residential projects. They are looking for someone to become part of their great Architectural design consultancy in North Hampshire!
* Senior Residential Technician
* Need Residential experience and to have worked for Housing Developers
* Proficient in AutoCAD (& Revit too would be a bonus!)
* Architectural Working Drawing's
* Management experience - Able to run a team of Technicians!
* Successful company in North Hampshire
* Generous salary
* Pension scheme
* Friendly, team environment
* Specialises in residential developments with a customer base that includes most of the largest UK House Builders such as Barratt/David Wilson Group, Bellway, Berkeley Homes, Linden Homes, Persimmon /Charles Church & Taylor Wimpey.
If this sounds like you, please apply below. In order to apply, you must have a full portfolio of relevant experience demonstrating your skill set. Please send your CV and portfolio for consideration. Any questions and for further information please contact Ella Quinnen at FRAME. firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Residential Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly