Architect - Contract Role
An internationally recognised and critically acclaimed studio in the heart of central London is on the lookout for an Architect experienced in working in Revit to join this innovative team. On offer is the chance to work on various UK planning applications for a variety for projects; commercial and housing amongst others. This initial contract role could lead to great things and be the foot in the door of one of the UKs most successful practices.
- Provide help for various planning applications for UK based projects.
- Work remotely within a team based office.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent. Experienced Part II would also be considered.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Knowledge of UK building and planning regulations.
- Experience working on UK large-scale planning projects a desired skill.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect, who wants to collaborate with a highly successful team.
Apply for Architect - Contract Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly