A world-class practice bustling with award-winning projects across multiple sectors is looking for an experienced architect or a Part II. This role will involve you having a cutting-edge approach to its refined, contemporary, and commercial spaces. Based in central London, this experienced team is looking for an individual with a strong creative drive and thoughtful approach to design. The ideal candidate will be someone up-to-date with innovative design trends excelling in UK project experience. You will be working on exciting competitions and can expose your design prowess with an industry-leading team.
- Demonstrate strong concept skills ready to work with complex design approaches.
- Extensive design collaboration, testing early ideas through Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, hand sketching and physical modelling.
- Thrive in a creative and competitive role and contribute to the team dynamic.
- Take initiative and prioritize decisions within your team.
Skills and Experience
- Part II or fully qualified Architect with experience, preferably in front-end competition/commercial projects.
- A considered understanding of strategic definition and preparation/briefing.
- Excelling in Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, and hand sketching. Physical modelling may be required.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal, presentation, and detailing skills.
- Please send a CV and samples of work less than 10Mb in size. All files should be in pdf format
Apply for Competition Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly