Architect - contract role
5 days left
- Full Time
One of the world’s greatest practices is opening its doors! This global name is looking for two of London’s best architects to join them for the design stages of an elite project. Initially a three-month contract role, you will be able to 'try out' whether this 'name' is for you. You will be from a design background and want to spread your creative wings. You may have come from any architectural sector and diverse portfolios will be considered.
- To contribute to the wider design ethos of the practice.
- To produce innovative and life-changing designs.
- To design both masterplans and smaller-scale projects within a ten person team.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion.
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project.
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction.
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, life-long learning.
- Ability to use some of the following: Revit, MicroStation, Photoshop, Rhino, Illustrator, InDesign, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Apply for Architect - contract role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly