This exciting new role will be working in a team which have a wealth of experience at designing manufacturing and F1 Teams facilities, education buildings, hotels, leisure and stadia buildings, offices and private one off commissions which results in a diverse and exciting practice.
Following the successful bids for several new projects, our multi-sector client are looking to hire an experienced and driven Architect to join their skilled Architectural team, working on prestigious advanced engineering projects in the automotive and Formula 1 sectors.
- Design Leadership, capable of leading multidisciplinary design teams
- Strong design and technical detailing skills - Revit experience is essential
- Advanced 3D capabilities
- Ability to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
- Experience in preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards
- Post qualification experience
- Experience of working on large scale technical facilities is desirable but not essential
Candidates must ensure the highest design quality throughout all projects and be able to work efficiently & diligently to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail and maintaining high standards of work. Your talent, creativity and excellent communication skills will create wide scope for personal and career development in a dynamic and growing business.