Architect / Architectural Assistant
Calling all Revit architects and architectural assistants! Do you have ambitions to work for an innovative and critically acclaimed practice in the heart of London? We are on the lookout for an architect or architectural assistant to work on an immediate contract basis working remotely on a confidential London-based housing project. The practice in question is based in bustling central London and has a reputation that is recognised and respected globally. Potential to join permanently in the future.
- Work as part of a team at design development stage in Revit.
- Work within a team to drive the project forward to next stage of work.
- Work collaboratively to provide design ideas and design solutions on a second high-profile international project.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified, PartII architectural assistant or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 4 on large-scale projects within the housing and mixed-use sectors.
- Fluency using Revit is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with an award-winning practice, and will suit any ambitious and motivated architect who wants to take the next step in their career.
Apply for Architect / Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly