Mid Level Designer/ FF&E
Tired of working on the same commercial role out projects and want more of a design focus and freedom?
An award winning Central London based Architectural practice with a key focus upon commercial refurbishment projects is recruiting for a Mid-level Designer to join a team of 30-40 Architects and Designers. (Minimum of 2 years professional experience)
- The Interior Designer/FF&E Designer will demonstrate excellent design credentials, high verbal and visual communication skills and a strong sense of initiative.
- Individuals must be driven, eager to learn and develop, be able to assist on a wide variety of projects and should be capable of working both autonomously and as part of a larger team.
- Must be able to work and communicate efficiently, within our close-knit teams, taking responsibility and delivering carefully considered design.
- Experience within FF&E on Commercial and Prime residential projects will be essential.
- Flexible working approach
- Close Knit Team with team building days out
- Excellent benefits package
Must be skilled and proficient in:
+ Freehand sketching
+ Microsoft Suite (Office, Excel etc.)
+ Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
+ 2D CAD software, AutoCAD, Microstation
Apply at email@example.com
Apply for Mid Level Designer/ FF&E
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly