A prestigious team known for their well-crafted UK projects within mixed use, commercial and housing is looking to bring in an architect or senior architect with a life science specialism after a recent project win. On offer is a unique studio culture, driven by design, collaboration and quality, and the opportunity to grow your portfolio on a world class laboratory project.
- Work under an associate director on early stage design work.
- Liaise with client, authority and consultant team meetings.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas and continuing to develop the company’s unique ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with demonstrable experience within the life science/technology sector.
- A sensitive and rigorous approach to design with a passion for craftsmanship and materiality supported by portfolio of the highest quality.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation and or Revit ideal.
- Strong relationship management and exceptional communication skills.
- Strong graphic and presentation skills with an emphasis on designing through making.
A close-knit team in a brand new converted office space - this is a really exciting opportunity for someone to join a highly sought-after design studio.
Apply for Laboratory Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly