Project Architect - Housing/Commercial
After growing through 2020, this small emerging studio in east London is looking to hire once more at senior level. Founded from a Stirling Prize-winning design pedigree and boasting a broad portfolio of London-based mixed use, housing, commercial and retail, you will be stepping up to lead projects and get involved in practice management. This studio does not leave people 'high and dry', making sure projects are properly resourced and managed whilst offering a fun and flexible team environment for everyone to thrive in. The perfect opportunity for someone who is perhaps from a larger practice environment, looking to shoulder responsibility and carve a career for themselves.
- Day-to-day lead on a range of projects simultaneously across various stages.
- Oversee production of information in Revit.
- Liaising and coordination with client, authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Assist with resourcing, fees and financing.
- Contribute to company marketing and growth.
- Strive to uphold an open atmosphere for collaborative learning, mentoring juniors and inspiring success in others.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with appropriate experience in a project-leading role across all RIBA stages.
- Strong UK residential and commercial project experience.
- From a design-focused background with a strong career record.
- Hands-on and collaborative approach and a flair for people management.
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit, Adobe Suite and MS Office.
- Can-do attitude to work.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
Apply for Project Architect - Housing/Commercial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly