Multi award winning design house with projects across the globe is looking for part III architects to join their talented team to oversee multiple projects within the luxury private residential and mixed use/hospitality sector. You will have the opportunity to join a fun and forward thinking team to work on one off projects, both new build and refurbishment, driven by contemporary design excellence down to every detail and finish.
- Lead a range of projects simultaneously in the UK and abroad across all RIBA stages.
- Oversee design and technical information and coordinate packages.
- Liaise with client, contractors and consultants.
- Manage juniors and inspire success in others.
- Contract administration.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III Architect with demonstrable UK experience in the prime residential and hospitality sectors.
- A nature flair for creative and contemporary design excellence, including interiors supported by a beautiful portfolio of built projects.
- Experience in a client facing and coordination role with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- High level of technical understanding, UK building regulations and construction techniques.
- Contract administration experience.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, Sketchup, Adobe Suite software packages.