Architect & Passivehaus Designer
Architect / Passivhays / jobs / vacancies / Glasgow
Your new company + role
We are delighted to bring this truly unique role to the Glasgow market.
Is a well known and very reputable Architectural Practice, who have a track record in designing and delivering pioneering eco developments that save carbon and drive technological change.
The majority of their projects come within the Public Sector, and as a result they fully up to speed and compliant with BIM Level 2.
After a recent success with a tender for a new major project in Scotland, they on the market for a Qualified Architect who is also a certified Passivehaus Designer. Our client is also able to offer growth in this role, where you have the opportunity to become the sustainability lead for their business.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be:
- (ARB) registered Architect and have qualifications and/or experience in passive house design.
- Passive House Designers qualification (desired)
- Experience of taking responsibility for client relationships and running projects (essential)
- Experience in both retrofit and new build with sustainable design focus (essential)
- Revit experience (Essential) and Sketchup proficient (essential)
- Experience on Education projects (Desired) Public Sector Projects (Essential)
- Bid writing and estimate creation (desired)
- Creation of client facing presentations (essential)
- A full UK/European driving license (essential)
- Excellent spoken and written English (essential)
What you need to do now
This a very unique role on the market, that I am sure will attract a lot of interest. Therefore if you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.