Project Lead - Crafted Cultural/Heritage
A design studio responsible for some of the UK's most critically acclaimed buildings is looking for an architect to lead a small but significant cultural project. With a wide portfolio of built projects across civic, housing and the arts, this studio is driven by a unique and collaborative studio culture to design meaningful places rooted in context and craft. Ideally you will have ran a small to medium sized project of design and built excellence, with experience also in listed and adaptive re-use. The project has a tight programme starting on site soon, and so you will be capable in the coordination of a fast paced project.
- Run a team of 2 designers on a cultural project (circa 8mill).
- Coordinate consultants and contractors.
- Produce and oversee production information in Revit.
- Contribute to other civic and arts projects across all RIBA stages, with a strong emphasis on adaptive re-use.
- Build relationships with existing notable clients.
- Embody and continue to contribute to the strong identity and design ethos of the studio.
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualification or equivalent with demonstrable project-running experience across all RIBA stages.
- Keen interest and experience of working on refurbishment projects, often within historical contexts. circa 5-20mill.
- A sensitive and rigorous approach to design with a passion for craftsmanship and materiality supported by a portfolio of the highest quality.
- Good working knowledge of Revit.
- Strong relationship management and exceptional communication skills.
- Client-facing experience.
- Strong graphic and presentation skills with an emphasis on physical modelling and hand sketching.
This really is a rare opportunity to run a highly anticipated arts project as part of one of London's youngest and most influential design teams. Apply today with CV and samples of work.
Apply for Project Lead - Crafted Cultural/Heritage
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly