Part II/Part III
An emerging and growing studio with a renowned design pedigree is looking for an ambitious and well-rounded Part III to join the team. With a busy stream of commercial and housing projects across the stages, this is the perfect opportunity for a competent architect to gain excellent exposure on London projects, building on their job-running experience. Supportive and dynamic team in a bright studio space in Soho.
- Work with director on a variety of London-based commercial and housing projects across all stages.
- Lead client and consultant team meetings.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Site supervision.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified RIBA Part III architect with ambitions to take ownership of projects as part of a growing studio.
- Proven experience working on design-led commercial and/or housing in London.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and Microsoft office. Revit advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
This is a good opportunity for someone who perhaps feels stuck with little autonomy at a larger practice and wants to gain real and well-rounded practice experience.
Apply for Part II/Part III
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly