Architectural designers / assistants with Rhino
A global architecture practice known for medium-to-large-scale projects and its approach to high-quality design is looking for rhino savvy designers to join a fun east London Studio. You will be working in an established team under a director to design and deliver their newest, most exciting signature tower scheme in London. This is a permanent position, and the project is looking to continue for the foreseeable. You will be a keen designer with experience on complex projects, ideally commercial or residential and have an excellent grasp of Rhino. This studio recently hired a director from a top tier British practice and is looking to grow further with high calibre designers across all level. An incredible opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and build your portfolio with a key London project. do not miss out!
- Join an existing team to work on a high profile tower scheme in London from Stage 2.
- 3D modelling in Rhino.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas.
Skills and Requirements
- Part II/Part III qualified or equivalent with a strong academic and career record.
- Strong conceptual and design skills with a stand out portfolio.
- Experience working on large projects ideally for global design leaders significant, towers beneficial.
- Expert Rhino Skills. Revit Advantageous.
Apply for Architectural designers / assistants with Rhino
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly