Project / Senior Architect
World-renowned architecture practice known for their unique design and multi-award winning projects across the globe and sectors is looking for a senior architect. With a busy pipeline of projects and the recent win of a key London housing project, this is an excellent time to join a top tier practice who only hire the best of the best. You will have a portfolio of quality UK housing projects with experience in coordination and leading teams from start to finish.
- Lead an established and structured team on the design of a high profile UK housing project from stage 1.
- Report to associate partner and ensure smooth running of the project.
- Lead coordination with client, authorities an consultants.
- Inspire success in your team and lead by example
- Oversee and manage the production of information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with experience across RIBA stages 1-6.
- Significant experience in the UK housing sector with extensive knowledge of LHDG.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Creative with a passion to strive for the highest-quality design, even on complex projects.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of mentoring more junior team members.
This is a rare opportunity for a senior architect to work at an innovative and well respected practice with a global reach. If you feel this opportunity aligns with your background and experience apply with your CV today!
Apply for Project / Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly