BIM Coordinator - AECOsim
World-renowned architecture practice known for their unique design and multi-award winning projects across the globe and sectors is looking for a BIM Coordinator with AECOsim to join their central London team. Working alongside other BIM coordinators as part of a large team you will be responsible for the coordination and deliverables of a key transport project in London. Initially a 6 month FTC but with the opportunity to extend and convert, this practice only hires the best in the industry and you will have the opportunity to benefit from world class knowledge and add a statement project to your CV.
- Work in the BIM team as part of a larger team within the practice.
- Daily model management and maintenance.
- Coordination of BIM model.
- Managing and updating BIM project documents.
Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding of the design process and demonstrable recent experience in a BIM coordinator role.
- Experience of mid-to-large-scale projects in the UK.
- Excellent knowledge of AECOsim.
Apply for BIM Coordinator - AECOsim
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly