Interior Designer/ Architect - High end Residential
FRAME are currently on the lookout for a Mid Weight Interior Designer or Interior Architect to work on a 3 month contract. This will be for a very high end Residential Interior Design studio based in London, looking for someone ASAP! Portfolios must include high end UK based Residential projects, ideally within all stages from concept, technical detailing and FF&E also.
- AutoCAD and Sketchup proficiency
- UK based high end Residential experience
- Ideally all rounder - concept, technical stages, FF&E
- Organised and self efficient, able to focus on tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and creative designer with a good eye and attention to detail
- Must have a good understanding of statutory regulation and code requirements applicable to residential developments
- Knowledge of products and materials, suppliers and design trends in the luxury residential sector
This studio are a small Interior Architecture & Design firm based in central London. They are looking to starting someone as soon as possible so a month notice will not be suitable for this role, working from the office and home as a split although this may become more office centric in the near future.
In order to apply, please send your CV (PDF only) for consideration.
Apply for Interior Designer/ Architect - High end Residential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly