Part II - Contract
A boutique design studio known for its award-winning work in the heritage sector are looking for talented Part II's to assist with documentation. With a wide portfolio of built projects across civic, housing and the arts, this studio is driven by a unique and collaborative studio culture to design meaningful places rooted in context and craft. Ideally you will proven experience in documentation across stages 2-4 in Revit and the ability to jump onto a project with minimal supervision. Immediate start 3 month contract role with a view to permanent.
- Assist on an adaptive re-use scheme through stages 2-4.
- Deliver detailed documentation.
- Produce and oversee production information in Revit.
- Contribute to other civic and arts projects across all RIBA stages, with a strong emphasis on adaptive re-use.
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualification or equivalent
- Keen interest and experience of working on refurbishment projects, often within historical contexts. circa 5-20mill.
- Good working knowledge of Revit.
- Strong team work alongside the ability to produce accurate drawings independently.
- Strong graphic and presentation skills.
Great opportunity to join a talented team and work on an exciting cultural scheme.
Apply for Part II - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly