Architect - Vectorworks
An award-winning boutique studio is on the lookout for an architect experienced in Vectorworks with an eye for contemporary design to join the studio on an initial contract basis. On offer is the opportunity to work in a small and experienced team delivering a super-high-end London-based residential project currently at construction stage. Three-month contract with an opportunity to join permanently.
- Work within an established team to deliver construction for a super-high-end residential project.
- Assist with project management in the latter stages.
- Coordination with suppliers.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 5 onwards on London-based residential projects.
- Fluency using Vectorworks.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work in an exciting and sector-leading practice.
What you will need to apply
- A CV in pdf format
- A portfolio showing a selection of your best work in pdf format. All files should be less than 10Mb in size
- please state your availability and your right to work in the UK
Apply for Architect - Vectorworks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly