Part II - One-off residential
This is an opportunity to work on both high-end very creative residential work as well as architectural graphics, exhibition and place-making. If you dream of creating Instagram-able spaces this will be for you. You will also get to work on real built projects up to 5M, great for Part III. You must be quick-thinking and be able to take responsibility for a planning and building control package, although plenty of support will be provided in an open and collaborative environment, based in South East London. These guys play the music loud and finish at 6.00 pm on the dot - in return they want drive, charisma and efficiency.
- To take on private residential projects 150k-1M (on average).
- To be detail-focused on all projects.
- To contribute to the design ethos of the office.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Part II assistant or equivalent.
- Knowledge of UK buildings codes and regulations.
- Keen design eye with creative flair.
- AutoCAD and SketchUp essential.
This role may also suit an interior designer who has experience within architecture and would like to continue that.
Apply for Part II - One-off residential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly