Design-led Part II and Part III
An opportunity has become available for a design-led part II or newly qualified part III with demonstrable UK experience to join an emerging studio based in Central London. Underpinned by rigorous design, sensitive contexts and interesting briefs, this team have a growing portfolio of new-build and refurbishment work across commercial and residential of varying scales.
- Work under a director on a housing scheme at planning.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas.
- Liaise directly with client, local authorities and consultants.
- Produce and manage packages for planning and building control.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II or recently qualified Part III with demonstrable experience on local projects, ideally both new build and refurbishment.
- Strong design sensibilities and exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful and considered portfolio.
- Technical understanding with experience post stage 3 advantageous.
- Outward facing with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent 3D Skills using Sketchup and post production editing in V-ray and Photoshop.
- Microstation ideal.
This is a small and collaborative studio environment where everyone's voice heard. You will have the opportunity to contribute considerably to the design output of a project which is set to be notable for the up and coming name as well as grow skills quickly on a range of other projects at different stages.
Apply for Design-led Part II and Part III
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly