A globally respected design studio known for redefining London’s skyline is on the lookout for a Revit architect to join the team on an initial contract basis. This RIBA award-winning studio based in central London is currently delivering stage four onwards of a high-profile international infrastructure scheme. Successful candidates will receive an initial six-month contract and have the chance to work within a top-ranked design studio on a widely publicised project
- Work within an established team to deliver technical drawing packages for stage four onwards of an international infrastructure project.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stages 4 onwards of a mixed-use scheme.
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for complex projects.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Must have worked on large-scale projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work with a top-tier UK practice.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly