- Experience of working within the construction industry / customer focused housing environment/ Evidence of continual professional development and training.
- Awareness of planning legislation, building regulations and health and safety (inc. work place H&S) regulations.
- An ability to make technical decisions and problem solve whilst ensuring value for money is delivered. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of how buildings are constructed and common defects.
- Ability to carry out surveys and inspections and producing reports utilizing a range of Microsoft products eg Word, Excel, Project and Outlook. Have analytical skills to manipulate and present data.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly