Junior BIM Technician
AJ100 studio with a long history of sustainable placemaking is looking for a junior BIM technician to support their in house team.
This is an opportunity to work alongside the BIM coordinator in a practice wide role across a range of mid to large scale UK housing projects. As well as an award-winning portfolio, this well-established team in north London offers a unique culture and ethos rooted in career support, development and well-being.
- Join the in-house BIM team to provide support, troubleshooting and mentoring in the implementation and use of revit and workflows across the practice.
- Attend BIM execution, project kick off and committee meetings.
- Work on projects in revit when required to support teams with project deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in architectural technology ideal.
- Expert Revit, modelling and content creation skills.
- AutoCAD, Navisworks and Dynamo knowledge advantageous.
- Knowledge and application of UK BIM protocols and standards, BS EN ISO 19650-1, ISO 19650-1 with knowledge of IFC and COBie a bonus.
- Excellent technical and UK construction knowledge.
- Strong communicator with a can do attitude.
Apply for Junior BIM Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly