BIM Architect - Global Leading Design Practice
Architect with advanced Revit knowledge
World leading practice responsible for some of the most forward thinking and innovative public buildings is looking for an experienced architect with advanced revit knowledge. You will have the opportunity to join a talented team to lead the design of a highly anticipated UK project from start to finish. At the forefront of visionary design and research and with a unique and inclusive studio culture, this is an opportunity for the best of the best! Do not miss out.
- Lead a team on the design and delivery of a key public project.
- Lead coordination with clients, consultants and contractors
- Strive for design excellence and innovative problem solving.
- Inspire success in your team and lead by example.
- Oversee and manage the production of information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with significant experience in a project running role.
- A strong portfolio of world class complex projects.
- Expert revit knowledge with extensive practical experience including BIM Level 2.
- Rhino advantageous.
- The innate desire to push design and technical boundaries.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of mentoring more junior team members.
- Please apply with CV and a selection of your work (10Mb in pdf format)
Apply for BIM Architect - Global Leading Design Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly