Design & Technical roles - Design-led Studio, Unique Projects
Do you want to work in a highly creative environment, on stand-out and potentially award-winning projects?
A design-led London studio is currently seeking talented & creative people to work on high-end resi projects. They specialise in pushing the boundaries of what's architecturally possible, delivering homes that are one of a kind.
Past projects have been featured in national newspapers & magazines, and nominated for RIBA Awards
They are also hugely passionate about sustainability & using cutting edge ideas to deliver low-carbon living spaces.
Right now they are looking for designers to work on the early stages of projects 0-3, but also strongly technical designers who are strong at stage 4.
- Immensely creative work environment
- Opportunity to create beautiful, unique spaces & enhance your portfolio
- Work in BIM & sustainably
- Flexible working - staff trusted to manage their time in their own way
- 1 day a week from home
The ideal candidate:
- This studio works in ArchiCAD, so proficiency in this software is ideal
- Similarly, professional experience in UK domestic projects
- For the front-end roles, experience working with planning authorities is highly desirable (as a key part of what they do involves getting planning approval for designs that are very unique)
- For the technical roles, experience at the technical stages of residential projects is a priority
- Will have a flair for elegant design, care about sustainability & be ready for a challenge!
If this sounds like you, apply now