FRAME are currently on the lookout for a Project Interior Designer at Mid- Senior level to work on a permanent basis for a leading Design & Build studio based in London. This role will be for a strong all rounder with experience in concept design, pitching, presenting and technical detailing also. Must have Landlord/ Developer experience within the Commercial/ Office fit out experience.
- AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup proficiency
- UK based Commercial/ Office fit out project experience
- Landlord/ Developer background, on site also
- Presentation and pitch design experience
- Organised and self-efficient, able to focus on tight deadlines
- Must have a good understanding of design and build/ on site stages
This studio are a large Interior Architecture & Design firm based in central London. They are looking to starting someone as soon as possible in their Portsmouth on site office, a month notice will not be suitable for this role, working from the office and home as a split although this may become more office centric in the near future.
In order to apply, please send your CV (PDF only) for consideration.