World-leading practice responsible for some of the most forward-thinking and innovative public buildings is looking for an experienced architect with advanced Revit knowledge to support the practice across multiple projects in a BIM capacity. You will be key in pushing the practice forward in BIM as well as dipping into design and delivery of some existing projects. At the forefront of visionary design and research and with a unique and inclusive studio culture, this is an opportunity for the best of the best.
- Model and content production in line with company BIM protocols.
- Daily model management and maintenance.
- Collaborating and coordinating project team models.
- Managing and updating BIM project documents.
- Assisting on the design and delivery of other projects in the office.
Skills and Experience
- A fully-qualified architect with a solid understanding of the design process and demonstrable recent experience in a BIM coordinator or BIM lead role.
- A strong portfolio of world class complex projects that push design and technical boundaries.
- Expert Revit knowledge with demonstrable experience delivering projects to BIM.
- Rhino and Navisworks advantageous.
- A desire to take on a BIM specialist role as apposed to leading projects.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of mentoring more junior team members.
Apply for BIM Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly