Design Part II
AJ100 studio with a long history of sustainable place-making is looking for a Part II with strong design and visual skills to join their team. This is an opportunity to use your modelling and rendering skills and build your portfolio on key UK housing schemes as part of a named practice. As well as an award-winning portfolio, this well-established team in north London offers a unique culture and ethos rooted in career support, development and well-being. A great place for a junior to grow, gain their Part III and make great friends!
- Join an existing team to work on concept and planning stages of a high density housing project.
- Modelling and production of information in Revit.
- Rendering in Enscape and post production of images in Adobe Photoshop.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA Part II or equivalent ideally with UK practice experience.
- Strong large-scale UK housing experience ideal.
- Good design, presentation and visual skills demonstrate through a high-quality portfolio.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations.
- Excellent Revit knowledge with Enscape essential.
- Strong communicator with a can-do attitude.
Apply for Design Part II
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly