Design Applications Specialist
An exciting and award-winning practice known for work across multiple sectors is looking for a talented design applications specialist to join its central London office. Advanced knowledge of Revit and Navisworks is required for this role.
- Support and up-skill project teams in the best use of digital design tools.
- Working closely with architects and BIM team in a non project role.
- Helping develop technical documentation with computational specialists.
- Identify skills gaps and requirements and develop strategies to improve.
- Training and development of staff in procedures and standards.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM or technical role.
- Experience of delivering training or running workshops.
- Advanced knowledge of software including Revit, Dynamo, Navisworks, Rhino, MicroStation, ArchiCAD and AutoCAD gained from working on live projects.
- Experience of BIM model management, content auditing, data management and clash detection is desirable but not essential.
If you enjoy optimising software to push the boundaries of design and you want to work at an innovative and well respected practice, this role is for you.
Apply for Design Applications Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly