There is no better time to join this forward-thinking and ambitious design practice as they pick up pace and prepare for their next stage of growth. With a unique and collaborative ethos to create socially inclusive and sustainable environments, this practice has an exciting ongoing and upcoming pipeline of work across housing, mixed use, education and urban regeneration. You will have the opportunity to be extremely hands-on in the design, development and management of predominately housing projects, shouldering responsibility and advancing your skills quickly.
- Work closely with project associate to develop a variety of housing and public sector education projects. initially across stages 0-3.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with clients, authorities and external consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Design-focused Part III-qualified with UK-based practical experience ideally on mid-to-large-scale housing projects at RIBA stages 0-3.
- Experience in a client-facing and coordination role.
- Previous experience or an enthusiasm to work on socially led, design-driven and commercially aware projects from start to finish.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent standards of presentation.
- Excellent command of Revit with experience using this on a live project.
- A thorough understanding of London planning standards and UK building regulations.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude.
This is a really collaborative studio where everyone's voice is heard. An excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to learn, gain exposure and be an integral member of a close-knit team which is beginning to make a name for itself within the industry.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly