French Speaking Senior Interior Designer
Join a global architectural and design studio with a specialism in innovatively formed, fashion conscious high profile hospitality, retail and workplace projects. Since partnering with one of the world's leading architectural practices this ambitious studio have gone from strength to strength.
The Senior Interior Designer joining the team on a one year contract will have strong design skills to work as part of a project team with a varied design workload.
Responsibilities will include reporting to the Principal design lead, leading smaller teams, design strategy, concept design and the production of detailed working drawings.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum Part II-degree qualification in Architecture or Interiors equivalent
- Prior professional experience with a design-led practices
- Fluency in the French language with experience working within France and strong knowledge of French Building Regulations
- A good command of the English language, verbal and written is required
- Strong design and communication skills
- Ability to work well individually and with prior experience running a project team
- Strong organisational skills to manage a varied design workload including design strategy, concept design, and detailed working drawings. On site supervision experience is beneficial
- Strong computer skills including both 2D and 3D software capabilities:
Preferred software: Revit, Rhino, AutoCAD
Useful: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience with sports, entertainment and hospitality sectors is beneficial
For more information please contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for French Speaking Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly