Leading built environment design consultancy is looking for a revit coordinator / technician to join their small and fun team. Working with top tier industry professionals on a range of high profile London projects across typologies, this company design, coordinate and specify security systems including CCTV and access. Recently switching from AutoCAD to Revit, they are in need of a budding technician to set up models, families and workflows, produce plans and schedules and coordinate with other consultants. This is a relaxed office who only hire nice people who are looking to grow within a niche start up consultancy.
- Work under company director focusing on BIM model production and management.
- Develop families and workflows.
- Produce plans and schedules and specification of security systems.
- Coordinate with architects and other MEP consultants.
- Oversee delivery on site.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the built environment, either a engineering consultants, architects or contractor. You may have experience as a architectural assistant, Revit coordinator or a Revit technician
- Demonstrable experience in a role creating and maintaining workflows, families and templates.
- Expert Revit and AutoCAD skills including scripting in Dynamo.
- Experience working to BS EN ISO 19650 and PAS 1192.