Leading global multidisciplinary design studio with a renowned portfolio of large-scale complex mixed-use and public realm projects is looking for a part II/part III to join their team. Joining the interiors team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the design and delivery of key projects, focusing on interiors in the UK and internationally, across all stages.
- Join a team to work on the interiors of a range of exciting and innovative large scale mixed-use, public realm and urban projects.
- 3D modelling in Rhino and production of information in AutoCAD & Revit.
- Collaborate with other disciplines in house and external authorities and consultants.
Skills & Experience
- Part II/Part III qualified or equivalent from a design focused background.
- Experience of working on large complex projects, ideally public or urban.
- Good technical knowledge including package delivery experience.
- Excellent AutoCAD, Rhino & Revit.
- Excellent ability to develop, draw and communicate design ideas.
- A positive attitude with a keen desire to contribute to key urban and landscape projects.