An emerging and growing studio formed from a renowned practice background is looking for an architect to play a hands on role, supporting the director in overseeing multiple projects. With a busy pipeline of current and upcoming mid-scale residential and commercial projects, this is the perfect opportunity for a competent architect to take real ownership and get involved in wider practice management and business growth.
- Support the director in the overseeing of London-based commercial and housing projects across all stages.
- Lead client, authority and consultant team meetings.
- Manage a small internal design team.
- Production of information in ArchiCAD
- Site supervision.
Skills and Experience
- UK Qualified RIBA Part III architect with ambitions to take ownership of projects as part of a growing studio.
- Proven experience working on design-led commercial and/or housing in London.
- Solid understanding of UK building codes and construction methods.
- ArchiCAD ideal or a willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
This is a good opportunity for someone who perhaps feels stuck with little autonomy at a larger practice and wants to gain real and well-rounded practice experience.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly