Well established and fun studio based North West of the river is looking for an architect with revit to join their team. Working under a senior architect you will be able to see a large UK project right through from RIBA stages 2-6, focusing on the housing elements. This practice operate an open and supportive environment and are excited to host their socials, team bonding outings and parties once again!
- Join an existing team to work on a residential led scheme from stage 2.
- Coordinate with consultants.
- Production of information in revit.
Skills and Experience
- Full qualified Part III Architect or equivalent with demonstrable UK housing experience from stages 2-6.
- From a design focused background with a portfolio of high quality projects.
- Experience working on large scale new build projects.
- Excellent revit knowledge with practice experience. Microstation advantageous.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work within a team.