Senior Building Surveyor
Senior Building Surveyor | £55,000 | Company Car | Dartford, Kent
Senior Building Senior Building Surveyor
£55,000 + company car
Immediate interviews available
Senior Building Surveyor needed in Mid Kent.
Are you a chartered Senior Building Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Senior Building Surveyor background working with the public sector? Are you looking for a Senior Building Surveyor role with autonomy, flexibility and a chance to develop your career? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Flexible working.
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Remote or office-based working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for a well-established and growing organisation.
- Competitive salary.
- Company car
- Meals out and events with colleagues
- Fundraising opportunities
- Welfare is a company priority
- Private pension scheme
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
A national charity is working exclusively with Hays Property & Surveying to find an excellent Senior Building Surveyor with recent experience in a similar setting to be based out of their Dartford offices.
Your new Senior Building Surveyor job role:
A new permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Building Surveyor to join our client and work with a portfolio of properties across the South of England. On a permanent basis, you will join the Property team to deliver surveying, maintenance and planned works across their portfolio.
Based out of their Dartford office or at home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of building surveying across their portfolio in the South of England, including management of two other Surveyors.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Building Surveying background.
- CAD basic drawing experience.
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Building Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority, or consultancy.
- MRICS / MCIOB or similar membership
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of building regulations.
- People management experience
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across the South of England.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary with excellent benefits.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a Permanent Senior Building Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 07850 150 964. If this Senior Building Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.