We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious individual to join our thriving, award-winning practice. We are seeking an individual that has a proven track record specifically in the conversion of Architectural opportunities through the bidding process into live projects.
Whilst this role is London centric our agile working ethos affords the support and opportunity to collaborate with our other studios.
You will be instrumental in securing new business, implementing strategies and developing our bidding processes. You will report to the Director responsible for Marketing and New Business. You will screen and report on potential opportunities within given sectors. These will initially include targeting Education Projects and Public Sector Frameworks, you will be supported by Lawray as a single company to assist with the bidding process.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Support the Board of Directors identifying key risks and opportunities to inform strategic planning, refining sectors and targets accordingly.
- Deliver high quality, client focussed bids, consulting with Operations on realistic resource allocation and cost effectiveness.
- Contribute toregional revenue targets, meeting and exceeding individual targets.
- Monitoring, sourcing and suggesting potential bids to Directors and at weekly bid forums
- Manage, produce and deliver first-stage bid submissions
- Manage, produce and deliver second stage bid submissions
- Liaise with partners for multi-disciplinary bids
- Identify support requirements internally and externally
- Manage and coordinate internal Lawray team for input and support for individual bid requirements. Ie. Graphics, content etc.
- Support the Marketing Directors with longer terms strategy goals including streamlining and standardising our approach, material and content into a directory of information that can be utilised on multiple bids.
- Have the ability to proof-read and sense check content and provide levels of QA and QC prior to submission.
We seek a person who
- has a degree qualification or equivalent
- A demonstrable record of successful Bid Management is essential, within an Architectural environment would be a distinct advantage.
- A comprehensive understanding of the design and procurement process and an awareness of contractual matters.
- Digital savvy in using Adobe InDesign and navigating procurement portals
- Excellent communication skills with a charisma that will build lasting client and colleague connections
- Excellent written language skills with the talent to adapt to suit the audience/client.
- Self-motivated, able to work effectively under the pressure, hungry to achieve results and grow career.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional time management skills.
- Experience in managing internal systems to enhance and monitor internal Marketing processes.
Benefits & Application
Excellent salary and benefits available subject to experience and qualifications.
You must have permission to live and work in the UK.
Please send your CV with a covering email. If you are successful in your written application we will contact you to conduct a short telephone interview and from there you may be invited to an engagement session which will provide a much greater insight into the role, the practice and our expectations.