Design Part II/III
AJ100 studio with a long history of sustainable place-making is looking for a Part II with strong design and visual skills to join their team. This is an opportunity to use your modelling and rendering skills and build your portfolio on key UK housing schemes as part of a named practice. As well as an award-winning portfolio, this well-established team in north London offers a unique culture and ethos rooted in career support, development and well-being. A great place for a junior to grow, gain their Part III and make great friends!
- Join an existing team to work on post planning stages of a large UK housing scheme.
- Production of information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA Part II / Part III or equivalent with practical UK experience.
- Strong large-scale UK housing experience.
- Good design, presentation and visual skills demonstrate through a high-quality portfolio.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations and technical and construction methods.
- Excellent Revit knowledge (a test will be part of the application process)
- Strong communicator with a can-do attitude.