Tech Firm hiring: Digital Specialist (RIBA / ARB / CIAT)
1 day left
- Full Time
Adrem have been retained on an exclusive basis to identify, screen, intro and place a senior level individual into a strategic post at a newly formed Tech firm in London.
If you are an accomplished architectural professional with proven digital skills (namely BIM) and a background working directly with clients on flagship residential, commercial, or mixed-use developments in London, this could be the role for you!
You will join an innovative firm that has developed a technology stack that includes BIM and gaming software (Unreal Engine) to offer clients and unforgettable customer experience / journey and to ensure their vision is realised.
Our client envisages the ideal candidate being an experienced Architect or Technologist that has a wealth of project delivery experience, taking large scale BIM based projects from initial stages through to completion. This individual may have even moved into the direction of BIM Management in recent years.
Key Requirements for this position:
- ARB, RIBA or CIAT Accreditation
- Design, planning and technical experience
- Proven ability to lead large scale flagship projects in the UK (£50m - £200m+)
- Hands on experience working across all RIBA Stages 1-7
- Client facing experience, with the ability to present to present at c-suite level
- An array of digital skills that must include Revit (BIM)
- Experience managing and coordinating data
- Passion for real estate and the built environment
- Project + team management abilities
- A good understanding of the financial aspects of running + delivering projects
- Adaptability: namely the ability to pick up new technology, processes, and innovations quickly
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements (WFH/Office)
- Discretionary Bonus
- State of the art tech (laptops, screens etc) + software
- Professional development (you will be trained to a market leading level)
Salary: This post currently has a salary bracket of £65,000 - £75,000. Our client remains open minded for the ideal candidate.
Start date: This position is live, and our client is ready to hire right now. That said, our client understands many candidates will be on notice periods of 1-3 months.
Please do not delay your application, interviews are being arranged right now!
Apply for Tech Firm hiring: Digital Specialist (RIBA / ARB / CIAT)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly