4 days left
- Full Time
One of the world's top practices is looking to hire a 3D visualiser at their London office. You will be responsible for translating design and concept ideas across a range of live projects in the office, from early stage 3D diagrams and illustrations, competition entries as well as photo-realistic images, animations and multimedia productions. This is an opportunity for a budding CGI and 3D whiz to embed themselves into one of the most talented teams in the industry who pride themselves on a competitive benefits package and career development schemes at every level - this is a rare opportunity and not to be missed.
- Work as part of the in-house visualisation team on architectural 3D models, diagrams, animations, rendering and CGI's.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience working as part of a architectural visualisation team.
- A qualification in a CG discipline would be advantageous.
- Expert technical ability across 3D modelling, rendering, animation, camera set- up and lighting to create high-quality images with little post-production required.
- Excellent 3D Studio Max, Vray and Photoshop skills.
- Knowledge of Microstation/Revit, ForestPack and other CG packages or real-time rendering and VR solutions would be advantageous.
- A keen design eye with excellent attention to detail, colour, lighting and composition.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with unforeseen changes to the briefs.
- A passionate and motivated self starter with excellent communication skills with a desire to share their ideas and continue their own professional learning.
Apply for 3D Visualiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly