4 days left
- Full Time
Located in a beautiful converted office space in leafy west London this team pushes boundaries in terms of design quality and is renowned for winning awards across most sectors. If you are a driven individual looking to challenge yourself and flourish both professionally and personally on some beautifully crafted complex projects in London, do not miss out!
- Working on a variety of UK-based projects, both new build and refurbishment.
- Regular and effective liaising with project director and design team, clients, consultants.
- Driving the company’s unique design ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Well-rounded RIBA-registered architect with UK experience across varying scales.
- Design-focused background with an acute attention to detail and passion for exceptional quality in everything you do.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation and/or Revit is ideal.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with design team, clients, consultants and local authorities.
- Well organised with the ambition to grow your career.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Excellent visual and graphic presentation skills supported by a beautiful portfolio of high quality work.
This is a unique opportunity to join a reputable studio to develop your career for the long term. Excellent remuneration on offer! Apply today.
Apply for Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly