Assistant Building Surveyor | £35,000 | Permanent | South East London
Assistant Building Surveyor
South East London
Immediate interviews available
Assistant Building Surveyor needed in South East London.
Are you a qualified Assistant Building Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have Building Surveyor experience and are now looking to become chartered? Are you looking for an Assistant Building Surveyor role with flexibility to work from home and be part of a thriving team? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Support through APC
- Remote working.
- 25 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- Private pension
- Dental cover
- Health insurance
- Buy/sell holiday
- Work for a well-established and growing organisation.
- Work with a great team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Advanced professional development and training.
Your new company
Hays Property & Surveying Kent are working with a consultancy based in London who are looking to recruit and excellent building surveyor who is working towards achieving chartered status. Our client works with central and local government, public sector organisation across a wide variety of building surveying services. This includes, but is not limited to military sites, schools, libraries and hospitals.
Your new Surveyor job role
A new job opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Building Surveyor to join our client and work with a portfolio of properties across the South East. You will join the surveying team to deliver building surveys across their portfolio. This will include condition surveys, asset surveys, dilapidation, party wall and other project work.
What you'll need to succeed
- Post qualification Building Surveying experience.
- You will be a qualified Building Surveyor with previous experience looking to build on this. Our client offers full support through your APC towards full chartered status.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across the South East.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary with excellent company benefits and career progression attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in an Assistant Building Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.