Architects - BIM
One of the world's leading studios responsible for pushing boundaries on buildings in all corners of the globe is looking for experienced architects with advanced Revit knowledge. You will be working on a large international project at stages 2-3, responsible for managing and coordinating the Revit model and helping to push the practice forward in BIM. At the forefront of visionary design and research, this studio only hires the best of the best.
- Work with architects and designers on large international projects.
- Set up and model BIM projects using Revit & Dynamo.
- Manage standards, drawings, families and specification model data in a BIM environment.
- Develop strategies & workflows.
- Produce submission drawings and 3D models in various formats including CAD, PDF, Revit, Navisworks and IFC.
- Assisting on the design and delivery of other projects in the office.
- Provide assistance and training when required.
Skills and Experience
- A fully qualified architect with a solid understanding of the design process and demonstrable recent experience in a BIM coordinator or BIM lead role.
- Experience setting up models, creating families and workflows.
- A strong portfolio of world class complex projects that push design and technical boundaries.
- Dynamo, Navisworks, AutoCAD & Rhino advantageous.
- A desire to take on a BIM specialist role as apposed to leading projects.
- Strong coordination experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Desire to share knowledge and mentor junior team members.
Apply for Architects - BIM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly