Growing UK housing practice is looking for a BIM Manager to join their experienced team. You will be the sole BIM manager responsible for increasing workflows, developing standards, and implementation, and training across the office. If you want to work in a fast paced and creative environment that is driven collaboratively across disciplines and territories this may be the exciting next step you are looking for in your career.
- Develop strategies for project workflows and maintain BIM models along with supporting documents.
- Manage BIM deliverables and assist with project delivery.
- Automate BIM processes for efficiency.
- Assist Architectural staff with quality control and set company design standards.
- Help the practice achieve BIM Level 2 accreditation.
Skills and Experience:
- A background as a lead coordinator would be Ideal, be it within architecture, construction, or design.
- Experience of BIM model management, content auditing, data management and clash detection.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans (desirable).
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.
If you are a proactive soul and want to join a friendly and supporting studio who don't take themselves too seriously, this could be for you!